Happy things from my day:
- Leah told me she wants to be an astronaut when she's bigger. She proceeded to tell me that she would fly to Great Wolf Lodge. Hmmm, so maybe she really wants to be an airplane pilot but still wear the huge astronaut helmet? Wouldn't surprise me.
- I loved watching Ruthie run in the rain today, May showers are the best - it's partially sunny and warm, and the rain just doesn't feel like such a bad thing.
- We were given a new book that I can not wait to crack - the Compendium story "What Do You Do With an Idea?" New hardback books with impressive illustrations just make me swoon. Thank you to the Darragh family for this nice gift, I'm positive we'll love it.
Hoping for a smooth evening, early and easy bedtimes for the girls, after which I'm planning on housework to earn some ice cream! xo
2 comments:
RUTHIE! DO YOU DELIVER?
It's amazing how much work 'playing' is! Hope you enjoyed your me time.
Post a Comment