Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Mark!
Leah, Ruth, Sam & Charlotte with Auntie Jenna
I have so much to blog about, I don't know where to begin!!!  I'll start this post by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my husband!  His birthday came on the heels of a new arrival, which made for a busy and exciting few days in the Magnotti family.  Mario and Justine had their baby girl on Monday, just two days before Mark's birthday.  So on the day we planned to celebrate Mark's birthday, we zipped down to the hospital to meet our new niece, Brielle.  She's super cute and I promise to blog more about her soon!   We had a brief visit then returned home to finish up dinner for the little party!  We celebrated Mark's birthday with a few of his brothers, we had yummy vegan lasagna rolls, kale salad and dessert.  Time on the patio chatting into dusk was lovely, and the vegan chocolate cake was divine.  The kids loved playing in the warm weather, and it truly felt like a special night!

Mark has had a brave and exciting year and we are so proud of him!  After spending almost 9 years with Paccar, he recently transferred companies, something he was so timid to do.  But it has ultimately been a positive and rewarding experience for our family!  Mark is such a loyal, devoted, hard-working man, we have so much to be thankful for in having him in our lives.  Most days we don't express enough how grateful we are for his consistency and loving presence, he truly has put our little family above everything else, and because of this he has so much respect and adoration from our daughters.  I could go on and on, but you get the point?!  We love Mark.  Happy Birthday!  Keep doing awesome honey, we're proud of you!
Visiting Daddy at his new job!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Mark! Congrats on your new Job!