
Leah is crawling! After only a few days of determined pre-crawling, Leah can now get to where she wants to go! She still moves at a slow pace, but she pulls herself with one arm and pushes with one knee (I promise I'll get a video posted soon) and inches forward quite impressively! Leah has loved the new freedom, she is happiest rolling and crawling around the playroom getting into things she shouldn't be. Her favorite things in the playroom are the furnace vent, Ruthie's tray of paint jugs, and the wheels of the desk chair, all of which are a bit dangerous!!! But as you can see from the pictures above, this little one is pleased as punch to get into things (or under things)! Leah just turned 7 months old, CRAWLING is this month's milestone achieved!
6 comments:
She is ridiculously cute & special! We love her so much! That smile in the mid photo is gorgeous. I'd keep her in a heart beat!
Oh my goodness, Leah can't be crawling already! She looks so delighted with herself. Just think of all the things you and Ruthie will have to watch out for now so Leah doesn't get into them. This is a great achievement for her and she's loving it! (:
7 months! To me, I think she will always be a 3 day old:) Thank you for blogging so I can see her grow up:)
Fabulous photos, Esther, I especially love the middle one--she looks so pleased with herself. Can hardly believe she's 7 months now.
Leah! We are so proud of you! Look at you go! You are changing so much right now... we love watching you learn and grow.
Each one of the photos shows a different side of her self-possessed pleasure at getting where she wants to go! And the video is so fun...a quiet interaction between sisters, my favorite part is the quiet and persistence of each one: Ruthie protecting her cars, and Leah driving them! Ha! What a joy!
Post a Comment