Halloween 2010
This year's Halloween was fabulous! Ruthie was a beautiful buzzing Ladybug! My sister-in-law and I found this great costume at a yardsale a few summers back, for only $2, and we were pleased as punch that we kept it until this day. Not to mention, Ruthie has been truly enjoying this fabulous book series "Ladybug Girl", which conveys the message that "Ladybug Girl can do anything"! This was our mantra for the costume, which despite the setback of a lack of enthusiasm for wearing the antenna hat, it really helped Ruthie to feel confident about wearing her outfit.
We participated in a wonderful Halloween party with friends, which included bobbing for apples (Ruthie was too timid to try), decorating sugar cookies, and trick-or-treating. Running down our street ringing doorbells seeking candy was definitely the highlight of her night. Many of our neighbors shared with us that they were hoping we'd stop by. We live in a sweet neighborhood, and it was nice to be reminded how friendly our city can be!


2 comments:
Well I haven't stop by your blog for some time now and what a great surprise! I love the new look and your photographer simply gets better every time you post. You have a great eye, Esther. Of course it helps that Ruthie is such a beauty! It was great to see you on Halloween. Love Sam's Grandma. xoxoxo
I love the outstretched arms. Great picture. Sweet Ladybug!
Post a Comment