Wednesday, December 3, 2008

She's mastered the Dish Chair!

I received an email at work today titled "Uh-oh". It was a picture of Ruthie smiling proudly in our dish chair, she had climbed in all by herself! I had to see it for myself when I got home tonight. Here is proof for everyone else...

5 comments:

Jen said...

That is HILARIOUS! The music and her little butt wiggling around... I laughed out loud big time!

Lisa said...

Seriously, the whole package of the video and music is priceless! Loved it....

Unknown said...

Seriously she is so stinkin cute!! I just wanted to push her little tush in for her :)! Yeah, Ruthie!

Ty and Molly said...

I love it! Her smile at the end it is best...Ahhh Success! She can now take over the world.

A & E said...

Way to go, Ruthie!!! You worked so hard, and you did it!!! Beautiful. You have just done your job, keeping your parents on their toes. It just wouldn't be right to let them get too comfortable, now.

Perfect music!!