Ruthie had her 6 month Well-baby check at the doctor's office yesterday. She was above average in all categories (height, weight and head circumference). She had a few vaccines, and didn't shed a single tear! What a brave girl! We have begun the tradition of picking out a sticker as we leave the doctor's office (as a reward for being so brave), and yesterday she reached for a dinosaur sticker, a barosaurus (a faithful herbivore), good pick, Ruthie!
Here is a picture I took of her a few days ago in the backyard. Thanks, Auntie Jen, for the cute green striped shirt!
5 comments:
Adorable picture! Adorable little girl...
Wow, Es what a cute girl you have. I didn't even know you had a girl how exciting. Sweet pictures. My son is 6 1/2 months old right now, I like this stage.
What a cutie.
Beautiful eyes! I really enjoyed your Camping 2008 pictoral. Keep it up!
She is absolutely beautiful! I want to kiss her cheeks so bad...I can't wait for uncle Ty to get home so I can show him all of the Magnotti family pics!
Post a Comment