
Ruthie loves her Baby Einstein Activity Gym! I received it as a shower gift (thank you again, Susie), and I got it set up a few weeks ago. Since Ruth has been discovered it, it is her absolute favorite thing to do! It takes a lot on my part not to abuse the entertainment (i.e. leave her in there all day), but there are times when I pick her up off the mat that she cries...then stops immediately if I set her back down under the smiley face star that lights up and plays music. She talks, she coos, she smiles, etc...it’s the absolute cutest thing ever! Sometimes she’ll be utterly exhausted and fighting sleep just to stay awake to continue her play. Those are the times I have to sweep her up, where she’s usually asleep in my arms within 5 nanoseconds--she just needed to be removed from the stimulation. I have endless amounts of video footage with her talking to the toys, and a bajillion pictures! Sometimes I sit a few feet away just to watch her play. It is so beautiful to watch her discover the fun that this world has to offer, even in the miniature world of the Baby Einstein Activity Gym!
No comments:
Post a Comment