New Years Resolution 2015 - DONE! This year I wanted to get a road bike and do a triathlon! I finished my first one, Olympic Distance (1 mile swim, 22 mile bike, 10K run), YAY!!!!!! It was extremely hard, but I am so proud of myself for sticking with the training and getting this done! I had a lot of anxiety before the event, but once I got started it went pretty smooth. The swimming felt exciting and fun, the cycling was ridiculously HARD, and the run felt just fine. As you can see from my results above, I did OK! Hooray! Here are a few pictures and video from my first triathlon! I'm gearing up for another one in a few weeks, this sport is crazy, addictive, exciting and fun!
Mark, Thanks for all the love and support! I couldn't do it without you!
And thank you to my family for hosting us that weekend and coming to watch me compete!!!
Moses Lake Tri For the Health of It: 1 Mile Swim Begins...
1 comment:
So proud of you! Great accomplishment!
Post a Comment