It's a NEW YEAR! 2015
Here are a few loose goals we have for the New Year, nothing fancy, but good goals nonetheless!
1. Take better care of ourselves. Which means to exercise, eat healthy (pack those lunches) and get to the nagging health appointments we need. Stand a bit taller, visit the chiropractor, run those 10ks and follow-up on what we need. It's been 7 years of taking care of little ones, we need to focus on taking better care of ourselves as adults!
2. Take care of our cars! This is one of Mark's goals... The cars are his babies.
3. Get a street bike and do a few TRIATHLONS! I'm saying that aloud so I actually DO IT!
4. Schedule date nights more often. This is something we've been pretty good about, but I think we can be better. This picture was snapped just a few days ago, on the first of the year, when we went to the movies together. I loved our daytime date! And we already have a date scheduled for an upcoming concert, I guess we're starting off well for this goal!
5. Meet our work goals... Mark always has big work goals, most that he manages to meet, so GO MARK! I want to chip away at revising my book, take another drawing class AND keep working hard at SMDF!!!

1 comment:
Great goals! You are both off to a great start!
Post a Comment