![]() |
| Everly is now 4! Love this girl! |
Sunday, November 23, 2014
A Trip to California
A few weekends ago I had the chance to fly down south (yes, I flew alone!) to visit my dear friend, Trina, and catch up with our Goddaughter, Everly, on the weekend of her fourth birthday! I loved spending time with the Anderson family, my favorite time being attending mass at their church and having long chats with one of my favorite friends. Trina and her family live outside of Los Angeles in a wonderful neighborhood, the weather was lovely and her neighborhood is perfect for long walks. Ooh, and I loved having dinner at Pita Jungle in Newport Beach, what a treat! Here are a few photos from the weekend. Thanks for having me Trina, wish I could do this every other weekend! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Sounds like it was a refreshing trip.Glad you got to go!
Post a Comment