Every week, Ruthie has a 30 minute piano lesson with Ms. Tara, and what we do during that 30 minutes is always up for debate... I have just enough time to visit the Starbucks drive-thru (yum!) or run by the post-office. I can drop books off at the library, or zone out reading about Ebola on my phone (one of my current - possibly unhealthy obsessions). But last week I simply spent that time with Leah. Sitting with her being present. I let her unbuckle from the back seat and I watched her climb all around the car. I read her stories. We took pictures of each other and made videos, we just had fun! I also quizzed her on a few things, here's what she said about herself:
Name: Leah Max (sometimes she pretends she's Max from the cartoon Max & Ruby), or Zarina Max (she plans to be Zarina from Pirate Fairy for Halloween this year)
Age: 3
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Book: Seek and find animal books
Favorite Activity: Play all day at home
Who She Loves: Charlotte and her Cousin Janell
1 comment:
So very sweet. What a great way for the to of you to be together!
Post a Comment