Last week I had the chance to take my daughter for a little date after school, just Mom & Ruthie, what a special outing we had! I arrived to after school pick-up with a Starbucks hot cocoa in my hand, which always makes Ruthie smile. We drove to the local ceramic painting place, and enjoyed an hour or so of painting and chatting - after school chats are always fun, I love hearing about her day, friends, experiences, etc. After our painting (Ruthie painted a mermaid, and I made a sweet trinket dish) we visited the used book store, rode a few quarter rides in the mall, then drove home with smiles on our faces. I wish we could do this every single day!



3 comments:
sweet
Such a treat for both of you! Love the mermaid and trinket dish.
ok your dish is really good. love your flowers
Post a Comment