Thursday, October 10, 2013

Grandma Anya's 60th

Last weekend Mark took the girls to Ellensburg to celebrate his Mom's 60th birthday! The party went off without a hitch, and Mark said everyone had a nice time. Unfortunately I had previous plans for the evening (that's another story), but I loved seeing pictures of the party afterwards. Mark said he enjoyed seeing his Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and a few of his cousins.  All of Ruthie and Leah's cousins on Mark's side of the family were present, so they all enjoyed playing together and having fun. Afterwards Mark had dinner at his Mom's house with his sister's family, which rounded out the evening nicely. Happy 60th Julie, we wish you another healthy and happy decade of life!  We are grateful for your presence in our lives.  We love you!
Leah with Grandpa Joseph
Opening gifts!
Julie with her parents
Playtime with cousins

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a wonderful reminder of a wonderful day. I loved being surrounded by family and friends. Love the pics!