Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Smilebox Fun

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Here is a sweet little slide show of our family from pictures taken with my phone, I have such a fun time tweaking snapshots with app edits! I'm also excited to share the I've been experimenting with the program Smilebox for Seattle Moms Deal Finder, so plan on seeing more photo collages and slide shows--my personal blog will be practice grounds for learning how to use the program. And by the way, Seattle Moms Deal Finder is doing awesome - it is a legitimate small business for us and it has been fun watching it grow and bear fruit! All this joy makes me want to sing Hallelujah! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Loved the slide show--wonderful candids of everyone! Such a beautiful family! Especially enjoyed the one of Mark and Leah laying down together and the group shots are precious--oh and all the smiley ones of Leah and all of Ruth's different expressions.... guess I liked all of them!