Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ruthie's Drawings of People

Ruthie has been drawing and doodling with me daily, and her pictures of little people are really beginning to come alive! Her people are starting to have major body parts, more details on their faces, and the use of multiple colors in each picture is expanding too! Our favorite medium is oil pastel crayons, these messy colors are super fun! Drawing together has become a really fun part of our day, something I hope we do for many years to come.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I especially like the eyelashes--she's starting to add more details, too!

Jen said...

These are absolutely amazing! Great job, Ruthie!

Naomi said...

Ruth's drawings have really advanced! So great that the two of you are doing this together. This is how children learn, right? (:

Kristy Warren said...

I admire that you sit and do art EVERY day! But I can see why you do - it must be really fun to watch Ruth create these cool things!