OK I know if I stopped to think about it I would always correctly guess her age....and since Audrey turns 1.5 this weekend then that means Leah is 6 months...but I was honestly surprised when looking at this post! :)
What a beauty! Can't believe she's already 6 months old. Can't wait till winter ends and I get to see you all and hold my precious granddaughters.
Happy 6 Months, Leah! What a happy, smiling, healthy and beautiful little girl you are! Love, Grandma Mathews
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OK I know if I stopped to think about it I would always correctly guess her age....and since Audrey turns 1.5 this weekend then that means Leah is 6 months...but I was honestly surprised when looking at this post! :)
What a beauty! Can't believe she's already 6 months old. Can't wait till winter ends and I get to see you all and hold my precious granddaughters.
Happy 6 Months, Leah! What a happy, smiling, healthy and beautiful little girl you are!
Love, Grandma Mathews
Post a Comment