Where do you store all of Ruthie's masterpieces??? Surely one art drawer would not be enough! I am amazed by the pictures you post of her creations.
I can feel the creativity leaping off the page. I can also imagine the endless hours of concentrated focus spent painting these beautiful masterpieces. Yeah for digital cameras and blogs to keep track of it all!
What fun to share in her artwork! It's obvious she loves doing it!
Ruthie has awesome artistic talent! Keep up the great artwork, Ruthie! (:
I love her creations and her keen interest in art!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Where do you store all of Ruthie's masterpieces??? Surely one art drawer would not be enough! I am amazed by the pictures you post of her creations.
I can feel the creativity leaping off the page. I can also imagine the endless hours of concentrated focus spent painting these beautiful masterpieces. Yeah for digital cameras and blogs to keep track of it all!
What fun to share in her artwork! It's obvious she loves doing it!
Ruthie has awesome artistic talent! Keep up the great artwork, Ruthie! (:
I love her creations and her keen interest in art!
Post a Comment