Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Love.

5 comments:

Julie said...

You look like a beautiful flower princess! Looks like you had a beautiful birthday celebration.

Leslie said...

It's been far too long since I stopped by this beautiful blog. Lovely words, wonderful photos, terrific family! Welcome Violet!

Naomi said...

Beautiful Ruthie! I can't hardly believe you are 4 years old now! Love this photo of you, Ruthie... (:

Jen said...

I cannot believe you are 4 years old already! Oh how I have loved watching you grow from a tiny, sweet baby all swaddled up into a beautiful and talented young girl who I totally adore. Happy Birthday Ruth!

Angela Magnotti Andrews said...

What a beautiful birthday girl you are, Sweet Ruth. We love you so much. It's so nice to see your smiling face, and I love your crown. Zara likes your flower crown. She says, "It's so big!"