

Here are a few samples out of the dozens of random drawings I find each evening while cleaning up the house... Ruthie LOVES to draw, write notes, make cards, cut out pictures, use stickers, etc. She is such a sweet girl!!! My new method of saving her artwork has been to scan her drawings and paintings into the computer and save them on our paperless hard drive. Of course I keep a few of her drawings for her scrapbooks, but I'm not lying when I say I find dozens of pictures like this each night! They are always so sweet to see. :)
1 comment:
I love these!!! And I also started scanning and saving their artwork online instead of in the flesh, though I must confess I'm a bit behind. Anyway, these are awesome captures of her drawings. I absolutely love this stage of drawing people with stick legs and arms coming out of the heads!!
Love,
Angela
Post a Comment