Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Chatting With Leah
Our sweet little Leah loves to interact, and once you get her entertained and chatty, she'll babble and squeal for long stretches. We are trying so hard to get her to laugh! She is most talkative after she's been fed, or when changing her diaper, or when Daddy talks to her at night. Here are a few clips of our fun little interactive sessions. Leah is nearly 3 months old. Wearing size 1 diapers and 0-3 or 3 month clothing. She loves to suck her thumb (when she can find it). Sleeps at least 6 hours consecutively at night (yeah!). Leah loves to watch Ruthie bustle around all day, and especially loves when Ruthie makes faces at her. Leah loves bathtime. Rarely cries. An absolute angel she is, we are constantly asking ourselves how we got so lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Leah is just doing awesome! Thanks for sharing her chatting here -- it's the next best thing to being there. Enjoy every moment, they grow up way too fast!
So precious! I just want to hold and kiss her! I love this time, when they start cooing and babbling. I love how their little nose flares when they're talking :)
Oh my goodness. That was wonderful. She is so precious. And I'm really looking forward to the day she laughs and you catch it on film for us!
Love,
Angela
Post a Comment