
Being a stay-at-home Mom/Wife is a tough job with two! I'm constantly seeking to balance my involvement and joy for this time in our lives with keeping the laundry folded, the floors vacuumed and getting dinner on the table each night, most nights I feel utterly exhausted. It is a struggle for any Mom to try to do it all, which I'm realizing is impossible, but I'm not about to surrender juggling these balls in hopes of being the best Mom/wife/person I can be. Each day I am constantly reminding myself of my priorities, and when I find myself saying "I'll play with the kids when I get (insert whatever vain or mundane thing you wish here) done, then I'll sit down and play". I tell myself, that the tasks never end, to just sit down and play. Which, when I do, leaves me with contentment and alignment with who I want to be, leading to a more fulfilled person who happily folds laundry, cleans floors and makes dinner. With all that said, I am SO glad it's a Friday and the weekend will be here soon! I cherish our family time when we can be together, embracing the more fun parts of life...
Here is a picture of our little pumpkins, I love having two daughters!
1 comment:
Beautiful post mama! I hope you know that you being the best mom you can be has helped me be the best mom I can be:) Love you!
Post a Comment