
Wow! Another week has flown by, here is a quick re-cap! Mark went back to work - he survived his first half week back, says it was a bit of a shock to the system, but he's adjusting. Leah is now three weeks old! Stats on her two week doctor's check-up were great, she was exactly seven pounds (gaining weight at a great rate)! Ruth is happily in preschool two days each week, and she also began attending ballet class one day each week. Mark's Mom was here helping for a week, she was fabulous (pics to come). Next week will be my first true week alone with the kids - are we ready?! I think so... What else? Oh, great news, last night I collectively had nine hours of sleep... Oh, how I feel like a new woman!
Here is a picture of Ruth ready for her second day of preschool! When I picked up Ruthie from her swimming lesson (which is the last half hour of preschool) I completely broke down crying watching her SWIM! I need to take the video camera to her next lesson. I was utterly impressed to acknowledge the improvements she has made over the summer and throughout her lessons. She loves to swim and is working so hard to figure it out! At this rate, we'll be ready for swim team at age five!!! You rock Ruth! :)

1 comment:
Sweet, sweet photos of Ruth and Leah! These sisters are going to look so much alike.
Congratulations on being such a good swimmer already, Ruthie! It must be so much fun to get to swim at your preschool. AND, ballet classes too? How blessed you are!! (:
Post a Comment