Saturday, September 10, 2011

Through Ruthie's Eyes

So bear with me on this posting as I explain this movie clip... A few weeks prior to Leah's arrival I found a kid's camera at a yard sale for $10. Being that Ruthie is always asking if she can use our camera, I thought it'd be worth the investment. Of course I have since looked up the camera's value, and found it on Amazon for just under $40, a good deal I'd say. Although the picture quality is low, Ruth does a good job of capturing moments. It has been one of the best "toys" I have purchased in months. Ruthie adores her camera, brings it with her almost everywhere, and when we pull out the camera to snap pictures, so does she. Here is a fun movie slideshow of her pictures throughout the last few weeks. A few insights as to what you're about to see: Mom's belly (prior to Leah's arrival), Ruthie inside the bike trailer on a ride with her Dad to the park, toys, her favorite cartoon on the laptop, many of our guests, lots of formatted background pictures (curtains, fake ears, eyes, etc.) and lots of fun moments with baby! We hope you enjoy this as much as we have - seeing life through the eyes of our three-year old daughter, Ruth!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Brilliant.

Jen said...

One word: PRECIOUS.

Naomi said...

Awesome! Go, Ruthie!!