Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sunday Yardwork

We spent 5+ hours in the backyard on Sunday, and the dirt mounds are nearly level! We weeded the flower beds, planted new plants, trimmed bushes, raked, swept the patio, cleaned Ruthie's outdoor toys, and only stopped for the occasional "tea party". Here are our stats for the day...

Calories Burned: 1,500+
Money Spent: $0
Highlight: Ruthie held her first ladybug!
Lowlight (for Mom): I saw a 2 foot long worm! Ewwww!

A ladybug!

Look what Mom found...

2 comments:

Jen said...

That first photo is amazing! I bet your yard looks awesome after all that work!

Leslie said...

Doesn't it feel so great to accomplish so much in one day? GT and I enjoyed the same kind of day at BB on Sunday. At the end of the day when you look at all you have done, it feels terrific. Glad to know that you stopped to have a tea party from time to time.

Hope to see you soon!