Sunday, May 30, 2010

Roller Skates

Check it out! Ruthie's first time on roller skates!
We made it around the roller skating rink three to four times, and Ruthie maintained a very upbeat and excited attitude the entire time. Yes, we spent some time on the floor, but it was a really neat learning experience. We can't wait to go skating again!

3 comments:

Jen said...

What fun! This photo is too cute!!

Naomi said...

How cool is that, Ruthie! I never could roller skate . . . I just "skated for hours on end . . ." So glad you get to do all of these sportsy things, Ruth . . . Love you!

Kristy Warren said...

I cannot believe how open to new things Ruthie is - she is braver than all the boys :)

Aaron will jump off of anything, but I can't get any contraptions on his feet...