Our open house was a wonderful event! Thank you to everyone who shared in our joy of becoming homeowners. It has been a whirlwind month of busy days and nights, but we are thrilled to finally be settled! Our day to day life can resume! Thank you, Jen, for taking all of these wonderful photos and enabling us to enjoy the day without a camera in tow! And a special thank you to our guest who traveled to join us!!!
3 comments:
Nice photos! Glad your open house was such a success . . . you guys deserved that! Lots of hard work, huh? Grandma Mathews
I had a great time at your party, and was sorry my Aarons couldn't make it. The kiddos were having a blast in the toy room! Your house looks wonderful after all the work you have put in already! I know you'll enjoy a long, cozy winter in your new house :)
When polled, 50% of the Anderson's liked the playroom best and 50% liked the kitchen/dining area. I'll let you guess who voted for what;)
Congrats!
T, E, K and M
Post a Comment