
September has been a busy month for us! We are buying our first house (we will "close" in a few weeks), busy traveling to eastern Washington for various events, and as always, watching Ruthie grow up in front of our very eyes. Over Labor Day weekend, we celebrated my Dad's birthday at their property in the country, and met Ruth's newest cousin, Andrew (who is arguably the most beautiful baby I have ever seen). My folks have worked incredibly hard to create a fun place for the kids to run and play (adults too) just outside their sleepy little town, where Ru enjoys picking tomatoes from Grandpa's big garden, running on the grass, and sitting around the bonfire in the evening. While in my hometown for a week, my Mom helped me kick-off potty training, and Ruthie is catching on quick. She had her first potty in the toilet at Grandma's house with Elmo by her side.This past weekend, I organized and attended my 10-year high school class reunion, and had an awesome time! It was fun to show off my beautiful daughter and husband. The family picnic was a huge hit, and it was fun to watch Ruth play with my classmates children. I loved catching up with old friends. Mark, thank you for helping me stay positive throughout the planning process and being present and involved during the entire weekend. I couldn't have done it without you! You are the most supportive, encouraging and helpful man I have ever known. Now that this is over, I promise more home-cooked meals and days with much less worry and stress! xoxo!
I am eager to get back to everyday life as we prepare to move and watch the seasons change at a new address; buying our first home has been a huge dream. We have saved for years upon years, and are so excited to make our dream a reality. I promise to post pictures the moment we get keys! Until then, here are photos of our time in Eastern Washington, Ruthie's new cousin and a few random shots inbetween!

Andrew

Ruth in the tomatoes!





4 comments:
Looks like you've had a fantastic month thus far! Loved the pics and congrats on the house. Big hug.
Life is good for you guys! I love Ruth's cute new smile :) We can't wait to see your new house!!!
Looks like you and Ruthie had a great visit with your family! Must have been nice to get away from city life for a while. Love the picture of Ruthie with the glasses.
Beautiful photos! September is a fun month for you guys!
Post a Comment