Sunday, July 26, 2009

Here are a few silly clips of Ruthie!
ENJOY!!!

6 comments:

Big Sister said...

Yay Ruthie! Great job talking. I am thrilled that my name got a bigger laugh than Elmo...which is definitely not the case at our house;)
Too cute!

Jen said...

ADORABLE! That will be so fun to watch when she's older!

Leslie said...

Wonderful! Well done, Ruthie!

Naomi said...

Loved these clips of Ruthie! What a smart little 18 month old girl! I you can say so many words already. It won't be long until your reading, too! Love you, Ruthie! Great Grandma.

Ms. Mohs' Exploration Station said...

I believe I've watched this right before I go to bed every night!! My day is NOT complete without seeing her beautiful face!! :) I miss her soooooo stinkin much!

A & E said...

Oh my goodness! She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her and talk to her and hug her and squeeze her. I hope she lets me.