Ruthie and Daddy took a trip to the Snoqualmie Railway Museum today for a day out with Thomas. I took the afternoon off work and we met up with Aaron, Andrew, and Anthony to ride the Snoqualmie train powered by Thomas the Tank Engine. It was 90+ degrees there today, so the ride was HOT, but the kids had loads of fun regardless. We waved to Thomas, got a Percy tattoo, saw Sir Topham Hatt, and played with loads of train toys. Thanks to the Mom's group for letting me join you!
We take my nephew, Cooper, to that every year!! He loves it! I go when I am home at the right time. It's sad though... it keeps getting way more expesive for tickets each year... Glad your family enjoyed it too!
1 comment:
We take my nephew, Cooper, to that every year!! He loves it! I go when I am home at the right time. It's sad though... it keeps getting way more expesive for tickets each year... Glad your family enjoyed it too!
Post a Comment