Last Friday, with the thermometer reaching the mid-seventies, we had the perfect excuse to meet Daddy on his lunchbreak for sandwiches in the sun! Ruthie insisted on carrying one of the lunch bags, and enjoyed running around the large grass area chasing who knows what! We are looking forward to more sunny weather and outdoor lunches with Poppa!
2 comments:
Hi Ruthie! You sure do get to do a lot of fun things with Mommy and Daddy. How fun to meet your Daddy for a picnic lunch . . . you're a blessed little girl! I love the picture of you carrying the lunch bag.
When summer comes Great Grandpa Larry and I would love to go to that lovely park with you guys for a picnic!
Mark, I just have to tell you that you look so spiffy all dressed up for the day! Sorry we didn't get to EBurg on Sunday . . . we've both been sick with bronchitis. Prayers would be good!
AND, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMING UP! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Grandma and Grandpa M.
Post a Comment