Here's another beautiful photo of my two loves. Mark is arriving home from work, and we ran outside to greet him!
Life has been good the last few weeks. We have been working hard to clean up the house, we had a big yard sale last Saturday (we sold a ton of stuff and pocketed a good chunk of cash), been busy tending the yard and garden and enjoying this warmer weather. We still have a pending offer on a cute rambler a mile from where we live now, and our fingers are crossed as we anxiously await a phone call with our answer. Ruthie is growing and developing like an average toddler. She has learned to point to herself when someone says, "where is Ruthie"?, she enjoys puzzles and stacking things (baby food jars, boxes, toys, etc...), has begun to climb on anything and everything around the house, and her 15 month check up was normal (though she had a few side effects from her last vaccine--not fun). For me, I've been continuing with my grad courses, one academic year to go--anticipated graduation date of Spring 2010! We hope everyone is enjoying their spring season! Thanks for keeping up with our blog! ~Esther
4 comments:
Sorry we missed the yard sale! We were busy with more yardwork etc. I'm glad it went well. I'm praying that you get that house! You deserve it and it sounds perfect. See you and Ruthie on Friday.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed with you! That is exciting news. I'm happy to hear you are so near to finishing school, too! Yeah!!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed with you. That's exciting news! As is your graduation next spring! Yipee!!!
I love your blog, especially when you write something! It's a great way for those of us far away to keep up to date and in touch with your lives.
Belated birthday greetings to you, Mark.
Hope to see you all up north in the frozen tundra sometime very soon.
Grandma Leslie
Post a Comment