Sunday, March 15, 2009

Flip-Flops

Have I mentioned that we're eager for sunny weather???

I purchased these flip-flops for Ruthie the end of last summer, hoping they'd fit her this year. I pulled them out of the drawer yesterday, put them on Ruthie's feet, and the rest is history. She loves them! They have been pulled around the house, Ruth has begged to put them on, and I've decided that I may have to hide them for a few more months. Here are photos of the flip-flop debut!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY KIND OF GIRL. JUST WAIT AND SOON YOU WILL FEEL THE WARM SAND BETWEEN YOUR TOES.

The Mohs-Taylor Dayz said...

Amarae has those flip flops! We had to drag out all the flip flops for our LA trip coming up.
I SO know how the "hiding of the flip flops" goes. Ever since Amarae was little I've had to hide those from her in the off seasons and Jackson is no different :)

Jacki said...

How cute!

Naomi said...

How adorable those flip-flops are, Ruthie! Looks like you can walk really well in those, too. Did you notice that the colors in them even match your cute little jammies? I think you should be a model in a baby clothing store . . . all of your clothes are so cute on you.

Better wait a while to wear them over there or your little tootsies will get wet! (-:

Leslie said...

How cute are you, Ruthie!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, little ones and summertime--so much to look forward to. As always, Ruthie is adorable!