Last night, Ruthie enjoyed her first cupcake (homemade by Daddy)! The eating of cake was quite uneventful, as she preferred to eat her cake in small pieces (she refused to take a bite of the whole thing, or to even pick it up), what a young lady! It was fairly nice and neat--nothing cool and exciting enough to post as a video clip, just simple and sweet. Here are a few photos of cake and present time.

First cupcake! :)

New shoes from her great-grandparents!

A new train from Mommy & Daddy!
4 comments:
Yay! Happy birthday all around! Too cute.
Oh those are the sweetest photos! I love the cupcake one! She is such a doll.
I haven't seen you for so long, Ruthie! You are going to be soooo grown up the next time we visit.
Love to your mommy and daddy!
Ruthie, I'm so glad you liked your new white spring shoes and that they fit you!! They will look just adorable on you! Love from Great Grandma Naomi and Grandpa Larry.
Post a Comment