Friday, November 21, 2008

10 Months old!


Ruthie has been announcing her development all week long! It seems every day she is doing something new and exciting! Here is a list of her new skills:

  • Saying "ma-ma"
  • She can boogie (dance)
  • Waving hello & goodbye
  • Clapping (see video below)
  • She can make silly faces to get a laugh
  • Learning to share toys, she loves to share her pacifier w/the dolls!
  • And I'm very embarrassed to share this one...when she plays with the remote, she knows to point it at the T.V!

Our "little one-tooth", as I like to call her (I chose this picture for this reason), is always very proud of herself when she reveals a new skill. She blushes a little as she beams with pride. We love you, Ruthie, and are very proud of your growth and development, must be all those veggies!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Ruthie! That's quite the list of skills! You are catching up to Sam FAST!!! We love you so much!! :)

Ty and Molly said...

I love that girl! Such a big girl now...well kinda :)